See What Bad and Unhealthy Environment Has Done To People And Still In Progress
The deterioration of the environment caused by human activities lead to the following effects in the environment which we identify here as the effects of environmental pollution on human.
Everything that we do on the planet earth has an effect to the surrounding environment,
It could either have a positive effect or could have a negative effect.
There are three major components that make up our environment which can be affected by this pollution.
This three (3) component that make up our environment include:
Air, water and land
So therefore, when there is pollution in our environment it will affects this three (3) components that make up our environment ( Air, water and land ).
Therefore, we'll be looking into the effects of this three (3) major components of the environment to our body when they get contaminated by pollution.
Let's start with the effects of air pollution to our body system.
- It irritates the eyes, nose, throat and mouth.
- It leads to massive reduction in the function of the lungs.
- It causes asthma attacks
- It reduces your energy level
- It causes respiratory symptoms such as coughing
- It causes headache and makes you dizzy.
- It leads to disruption of endocrine, reproductive and immune system.
- It causes cancer
- It causes premature death.
- It causes brain disorder.
- It leads to cardiovascular problems.
Here are the effects of water pollution:
Water borne diseases caused by polluted drinking water include the following:
- Respiratory infections
- Rashes, ear ache, pink eye
-Vomiting, hepatitis, stomach aches, diarrhoea, gastroenteritis.
* Conditions related to water polluted by chemicals ( such as pesticides, heavy metals, hydrocarbons, persistence organic pollutants etc ):
- Cancer including prostate cancer.
- Damage to the nervous systems
- Liver and kidney damage.
- Damage to the DNA
- Exposure to heavy metals
- Hormonal problems that can disrupt reproductive and developmental processes.
Effects of water pollution:
- Causes cancer including leukemia.
- Lead in soil is especially hazardous for young children leading to developmental damage to the brain.
- Contamination of crops grown in polluted soil brings up problems with food security.
Mercury can increase the risk of kidney damage.
- It also causes headache, nausea, fatigue, eye irritation, and skin rash.
So, that's it, please help create awareness by sharing and commenting on this post, I believe a better one is on the way,